quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

Dönnerstag of the week


Hey, guys! How you doing?

Let me tell you something: living Berliner Summer is better than I expected! It is crazy to have sun from 4 am till 10 pm! Besides having a complete confused body clock, so many sunny hours per day give me lots of fun! It is like this city never stops. Everybody is outside enjoying that the weather is treating us nicely and is doing all the stuff they couldn't do during winter. I also believe that the inconsistency of Berliner Summer contributes to that. People are just not sure they can trust next week will be sunny again. So you gotta go to the park, or start jogging, or just lay outside receiving sun... Enjoy it today, cause you don't know if you will have it tomorrow.
Well, even with this amazing super berliner summer, I found some time to share with you some cool stuff I found this week.. So, shall we?

Check this out this super cool photo project, that invites couples to take pictures wearing eachothers clothes. I liked it!

And have you heard of Carly Fleischmann? She has an amazing and important story to tell us, about how she thinks like a normal girl, even thought she was diagnosed with autism.

Vini Uehara's blog. I really like his style.

Marina Abramovic and Ulay started an intense love story in the 70s. Read this super emotional piece about how it was their reencounter.

And finish seeing this super cool video about the evolution of music!

 Beijos!

 

Nenhum comentário: